A discussion of the challenges and opportunities for the EV sector as we move out of COVID restrictions and towards the UK 2030 phaseout date for EVs.
- The volumes of charging infrastructure that are realistically needed to achieve phaseout by 2030
- How consumers will be affected, and how they can be brought on the journey to embrace the EV transition
- The opportunities presented by COVID to ‘build back greener’ and what this might look like
- How the availability of finance to fund infrastructure, both public and private will be affected by COVID
- The long-term challenges of moving people away from multiple personal use vehicles for truly sustainable transport