The Future of Electric Vehicles: Car Manufacturer’s Strategies and Innovations
Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Theatre: Room One
Join us as leading car manufacturers discuss their plans and strategies for the future of the industry with a focus on EVs, and charging infrastructure.
- Hear directly from industry experts about topics such as charging standards, network ownership, and optimizing charging capabilities within vehicles.
- With the potential involvement of UK-based giants like JLR and Nissan, this session promises to be a must-attend event for anyone looking to stay ahead of the curve in the rapidly-evolving automotive sector.
- Jamie Hamilton Head of electric vehicles and automotive partner - Deloitte
- Joe Matta Energy Services product manager at Mobilize - Renault Group
- Tim Nicklin Manager, BlueOval™ Charge Network - Ford Motor Company
- Julia Sandén Group PM Cluster Charging - Volvo Cars
- Sukky Choongh Environmental Manager – Air Quality and Ultra Low Emission Vehicles - SMMT
- Jessie Allen Chief Catalyst for Global Brands - Something Other: Growth Architects