Accelerating the Future of Charging Hubs and Micromobility Integration
Time: 3:40 pm - 4:15 pm
Theatre: Room One
- Explore the current state of high speed charging infrastructure investment in motorway service areas and discuss the role of government and local authorities in increasing the number of chargers.
- Discuss the integration of micromobility hubs at service stations and the potential for supporting coaches, HGVs, and deliveries from companies like Amazon, and the impact this could have on the future of transportation.
- Analyze the Competition and Markets Authority’s ruling,and examine the implications of Project Rapid and other government initiatives aimed at breaking monopolies.
- Mark Trumper Director of EV Partnerships & Energy Infrastructure - Apcoa Parking UK
- Jenny Figueiro EV Charging Project Manager - Oxfordshire County Council
- Alasdair Pearce Associate Director - Think Insight and strategy
- Shamala Evans-Gadgil Senior Programme/Project Manager - Coventry City Council
- Pedro Fernandez Lopez Head of the Department of International Mobility Projects - Madrid City Council