Achieving Accessibility and Equity in EV Charging Infrastructure
Time: 3:00 pm - 3:45 pm
Theatre: Room One
- Ensuring accessibility for all: Accessibility is a critical challenge for the EV industry, and it’s important to ensure that EV charging infrastructure is accessible to everyone, including those with disabilities. This panel will explore the latest innovations and best practices for achieving accessibility in EV charging infrastructure.
- Equity in charging infrastructure deployment: There are also challenges related to the equitable deployment of charging infrastructure, with some areas receiving more attention and investment than others. The panel will discuss the key challenges and opportunities for achieving more equitable deployment of charging infrastructure across different regions and communities.
- Ensuring safety and reliability: Safety is a key concern when it comes to charging infrastructure, and it’s important to ensure that charging stations are safe and reliable for all users. The panel will discuss the latest standards and best practices for ensuring the safety and reliability of charging infrastructure.
- Eveline Vouillemin Assistant Programme Manager - Energy Saving Trust
- Catherine Marris Head of Innovation - Motability
- Kate Tyrrell Joint CEO - Charge Safe